International Supply Chain Management
We live in an increasingly global economy where products are sourced from low cost production locations to meet consumers’ demands at prices they can afford.
Supply chains are lengthening, yet consumers are becoming ever more demanding, Changes in world economics mean that sourcing decisions are continually changing, which places additional stresses on the supply chain.
Our range of services comprises the combined capabilities of DHL. It includes:
- International supply chain consultancy and solution design
- Control tower services, managing the operation and providing supply chain visibility
- Origin management including consolidation, vendor management and value added services
- Freight management across all modes: Road, sea, air, rail, sea air and carrier neutral
- Destination management: De-consolidation, port to destination center, and destination center by-pass services.