International Supply Chain Management
Our international supply chain solution combines the expertise of two teams: DHL Supply Chain and DHL Global Forwarding. This collaboration gives you greater control of your inbound intercontinental supply chain.
You'll be positioned to get your products to market earlier, so you can respond more nimbly to changing consumer demand. You will get better visibility of the upstream supply chain, which allows earlier decision making. With more agility, you can better respond to changes in consumer demand, as well as reduce lead times, inventories and associated storage costs.
DHL international supply chain services:
- Global sourcing
- Origin management, including vendor management, supplier collections, customs brokerage, and more
- In-country resource management, including supplier, transport, value-added services and delivery
- Global forwarding using air/ocean and road/rail transport modes
- Supply chain visibility and management, including purchase order management, RFID product tracking, exception management, planning and forecasting, and inventory management
- Data and information flow optimization
- Destination management, including port and demurrage management, customs brokerage, deconsolidation and pre-retailing services, port-to-distribution center transport, and direct-store delivery.