DHL Customs Services
Are you fully compliant?The international trade and compliance landscape is rapidly changing, and global supply chains are facing major challenges:
- Globalization and expansion of international trade: forging partnerships with service providers that have expertise across various geographies.
- Increased demand for electronic data sharing: such as advanced shipment notification and sharing of compliance data.
- A global trend towards a risk-based approach: requiring traders to share details of their shipments at any given time, such as pre-load, pre-departure and pre-arrival.
- Increased awareness of regulations and compliance: now becoming a board level issue and a core focus among international trade companies.
- Increased penalties for non-compliance: with an immediate impact on customers’ supply chain and financial bottom line.
Our solution for you:
Customs Brokerage Services
We offer a broad range of services to ensure uniform, consistent & compliant trade activities, supporting your company in avoiding delays, fines & penalties.
Customs and Trade Consulting Services
Our customs consultants can review your supply chain to help enhance customs activities, optimize duties, identify potential risk areas and optimize internal controls and procedures to maximize internal compliance.