Clearance Document: Form 3299 Declaration for Free Entry of Unaccompanied Articles
The complete inventory of goods being imported will be treated as the packing list and must be provided to Customs. Please complete the Form 3299 and return to DHL Express.
Get Your Shipment Processed for Clearance
1 – Download
Download the Form 3299 Declaration for Free Entry of Unaccompanied Articles and continue to the next step.
2 – Complete and SignBy following the tips below when completing your shipment documentation, you may experience a more expedited Customs clearance process:
- List each commodity separately with accurate descriptions
- Check for consistency across all documents
- Make sure documents are clearly written or typed
- Provide as much detailed information as possible including Country of Origin and applicable Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) codes
- Confirm that all associated costs are correct and the currency code is noted on the invoice
- Sign your full name as shown on the other shipping documents
- Zip all required documentation into a file 3MB or less and ready for upload prior to starting the next step
3 – Return to DHLFields marked with an asterisk(*) are required.
Please complete the following fields pertaining to the shipment and commodity.