Clearance Document: Plant and Plant Product Declaration Form
Based on the documentation provided with your shipment, it appears to fall under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Lacey Act. The Lacey Act combats trafficking in "illegal" wildlife, fish, and plants including wooden household goods.
Please complete the Plant and Plant Product Declaration Form, PPQ 505, and return a copy to DHL Express so we can properly submit your entry to Customs.
Get Your Shipment Processed for Clearance
1 – DownloadDownload the Plant and Plant Product Declaration Form and continue to the next step.
2 – Complete and SignBy following the tips below when completing your shipment documentation, you may experience a more expedited Customs clearance process:
- List each commodity separately with accurate descriptions
- Check for consistency across all documents
- Make sure documents are clearly written or typed
- Provide as much detailed information as possible including Country of Origin and applicable Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) codes
- Confirm that all associated costs are correct and the currency code is noted on the invoice
- Sign your full name as shown on the other shipping documents
- Zip all required documentation into a file 3MB or less and ready for upload prior to starting the next step
3 – Return to DHLFields marked with an asterisk(*) are required.
Please complete the following fields pertaining to the shipment and commodity.